Interesting Bitcoin Facts
1. The founder of Bitcoin is “Satoshi Nakamoto”.
2. The maximum number of bitcoins is fixed at 21 million.
3. Bitcoins are held in digital wallets.
4. Bitcoins were introduced as an open source software in January 2009.
5. The smallest unit of bitcoin is a Satoshi.
6. The largest transaction ever made was for 194,993 bitcoin.
7. May 22 is celebrated as Bitcoin Pizza Day.
8. Bitcoin networks have a computing power of 2,046,364 Pflop/s.
9. You can pay for anything with Bitcoin and remain completely anonymous
10. You can get bitcoin debit cards